Refunds & Returns
Below is our terms and guidelines in relation to order refunds or returns. Please note any quality concerns should be treated as a seperate matter by contacting our sales team as soon as receiving your goods. Please also note that any artwork that may have been submitted with your order will have been taken as pre-approved fro printing and any defects in either image quality or design errors will be solely with you ‘The Buyer’.
- “The Seller” shall mean Customark Limited (www.gelbadges.co.uk) and its associated trading divisions.
- “The Buyer” shall mean the person, firm or body corporate or unincorporate contracting with the Seller whether as agent or not and if contracting as agent then the agent shall be deemed to include the principal of such agent.
- “The Goods” shall mean all items sold by the Seller pursuant to the contract with the Buyer.
- “The Contract” means the contract for the purchase and sale of the Goods (including any forward contract for an agreed quantity at an agreed price).
Return of Goods
The Seller cannot accept any goods for return if they have in any way been decorated with printing or other method or have been further processed or altered by or at the instigation of the Buyer.
Goods cannot be returned without the prior express consent of the Seller and are subject to the following additional guidelines:
- Proof of purchase including invoice or delivery note number.
- The request is made in writing within 28 days of the invoice date.
- No items that are deemed to be non-stock items will be accepted.
- A re-stocking charge of either £25.00 or 25% of the list price of the returned items shall be charged and invoiced using the original order number.
Company Contact Info – Customark Limited, Unit 2 Hayes Trading Estate, Folkes Road, Lye, West Midlands. DY9 8RG. Telephone: +44 (0)1384 264700